- Thomas Pilla
What does paradise sound like to you?
If someone told you to describe your paradise, what would it look like? Smell like? And sound like?
Imagine for a minute the sounds that provoke wonder, delight and happiness in your paradisiacal world that are all clear, crisp and natural. Would this be the sounds of birds chirping or the waves crashing upon a beach? Would it be the thunderous roar of a beautiful waterfall in Hawaii? Or perhaps just the laughs and giggle of your children, grandchildren or loved ones?
For all of us, our senses, and especially the sense of hearing and the wonders of sound can transport us to our own paradise.
We are excited to announce the launch of a new product, the Phonak Audeo Paradise, which is a new hearing aid inspired by sounds in nature. It is built from new hardware that connects hearing performance to your sense of connection, social engagement and overall happiness and well-being.
We know that when you can hear clearly and actively connect with your loved ones and those around you, you can break communication barriers and foster feelings of love, security and confidence. You can go about your day-to-day tasks without worrying about missing details, not understanding those around you or feeling confused.
Some key features of the Phonak Audeo Paradise include:
· Motion sensor: a built-in motion sensor that activates based on your physical movement, allowing you to continue conversations with ease as you move.
· Speech enhancer and noise cancellation features: this allows you to hear the soft sounds in quiet conversations, as well as to have better hearing in loud environments. You can control the noise levels from the MyPhonak app.
· Tap control: you can get weather updates, traffic reports and more all from just tapping your hearing aid.
· Universal Bluetooth connectivity: connect to your virtual meetings, listen to music, Skype with family and connect to the TV directly with your hearing aid. You can also connect to two devices at the same time—hassle free!
· Rechargeable: you won’t have to worry about batteries again with the quick-to-charge, long-lasting battery life. Enjoy a full day of worry free hearing before you have to charge your hearing aid!
To be transported to your own version of paradise, where you can hear all the sounds around you, visit our clinic to try out this brand new technology for free during your 30 day risk-free trial!
WE ARE OPEN and offering all of our hearing healthcare services in person, while maintaining COVID-19 safety protocols to keep our clinical practices safe for everyone.
· Requiring masks to be worn by all staff and patients
· Enhanced hygiene practices between appointments
· Screening clients over the phone before appointments
Call our clinic to book an appointment today!